REGISTER FOR MYCHART
What is MyChart?
MyChart is an online tool for connecting patients to their medical records and your care team. Here you can communicate directly with your provider with questions regarding your health.
To register for MyChart access, ask our clinic staff or visit rchospital.com
- Messaging your provider
- Scheduling appointments
- Renewing your prescriptions
- Reviewing test results
- Obtaining immunization records
- Reviewing your medical history
- Options to receive electronic statements and pay bills online
For technical support call us M-F 8 am- 4:30 pm 320-240-7897
Video Visits for Primary Care
Here for you and ready to help.
We’re now offering video visits. You can talk with your doctor and receive the same personalized care, expert answers and a care plan tailored to you.
In addition to video visits, we still offer several options for helping you get the care you need. This includes phone visits, in-person visits, and our 24/7 e-clinic.
Call to schedule your video or phone visit today!
Care wherever you are.
Video visits enable our doctors and clinicians to offer the same quality of care virtually as we provide in-person. Your doctor or clinician will call at the scheduled time so you can speak to them from the comfort of your home. A video visit includes everything you’d expect in an office visit without the hands-on part. We’ll talk with you about your concerns, answer your questions and recommend a treatment plan.
If you have a doctor or clinician that you see regularly, you’ll be able to make a video appointment with them just like you would an in-person visit.
Video Visit FAQs
MYCHART CENTRAL & LUCY
If you see multiple health care providers who offer MyChart, MyChartCentral and Lucy may be for you. With MyChartCentral and Lucy you can: Access all your accounts with a single login, share health information with other providers, add personal notes for your care team, store your medical records, or take them with you.
CHOOSE LUCY OR MYCHART OPTIONS
REVIEW MEDICAL INFORMATION ONLINE
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- Receive test results online—no waiting for a phone call or letter.
- Review health education topics and discharge instructions provided
by your provider.
COMMUNICATION WITH PROVIDER
- Secure emailing, request prescription refills, schedule appointments, view past or upcoming appointments.
- Make a payment, view outstanding balances or send messages to billing office.
LINK FAMILY RECORDS—AGES OPTIONS (0-11), (12-17), (18+)
- Link your family’s accounts to easily access appointments, test results,
immunization records, growth charts and more.