Your input can make the difference
What is PFAC?
Olivia Hospital & Clinic team members partner with patients and their families to provide guidance on how to improve the patient/family experience.
Benefits of being a member
of the PFAC Council
For Patients and Families
- Gain a better understanding of the Olivia Hospital & Clinics
- Have opinions and ideas heard by Olivia Hospital & Clinics team
- Become an advocate for patient/family-centered healthcare
- Create lasting relationships with other council members
Benefits of the PFAC Council
For Olivia Hospital & Clinic
- Create a better understanding between patient, families, and team members
- Strengthen community relations
- Work towards a culture that is more focused on patient-centered care
- Promote a more effective collaboration between team and patients
Join the Council
If you are interested in making a difference, please join the PFAC council. Connect with Olivia Hospital & Clinic Licensed Social Worker at 1-800-916-1836.