Dr. Josh Knudtson practices broad spectrum general surgery, encompassing all of the traditional areas of general surgery with the addition of advanced laparoscopic procedures, endoscopy and vascular surgery.
Dr. Knudtson specializes in minimally invasive techniques to treat conditions like vein disease, hernias, gallstones, and GERD/reflux disease. A graduate of University of Minnesota Medical School, Dr. Knudtson served as Resident Surgeon at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
He and his wife, pediatrician Dr. Erin Knudtson, enjoy living in Hutchinson, and raising their family, close to family and friends.
“I chose general surgery because I enjoy treating complicated medical problems which are potentially curable. I also enjoy the substantial amount of variation in the day-to-day activities.”
- Ablation techniques
- Digestive system surgical procedures
- Endocrine surgical procedures
- Gastrointestinal surgical procedure
- Laser Surgery
- Postoperative care
- Surgical procedures, laparoscopic
- Surgical procedures, minimally invasive
Education & Experience
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Resident Surgeon, Minneapolis, MN