We are here to care for the whole family, no matter your age.
Family medicine specialists are here to get to know your family, from babies to grandparents.
Our providers are here to help with:
- Routine physicals
- Regular check ups
- Baby wellness
- School and athletic physicals
- Urgent care
Our team of Family Practice providers partner with you to maintain and improve your health. We offer knowledgeable care to all generations in the family. Whether you need a yearly physical or frequent visits to monitor a temporary or chronic health condition, we are here for you.
While working with you, we can assure you and your family receive immunizations on schedule as well as timely health screenings that prevent problems down the road. These screenings offer early detection of many health conditions that may require attention.
Keep your kid on a healthy track by staying up to date on childhood immunizations
Is it time for your kiddo’s next well-child visit or round of immunizations? Or does your child need to get caught up on their shots? Now is always the right time to make sure they’re on track.
Childhood immunization schedules are designed for kids’ young immune systems, helping to protect them from preventable diseases like tetanus, HPV, polio, measles and whooping cough as early and as safely as possible. That’s why it’s so important to stay on schedule – even during COVID-19.
Don’t delay well-child visits or important immunizations. We’re here to make getting care as easy, fast and safe as possible.
Get quality care in the way that makes you comfortable
Now and always, the health and well-being of our patients is our top priority. That’s why we’ve taken steps to implement several additional safety measures to help reduce the chances of COVID-19 spreading and make it safer for everyone to get care.
For starters, we’ve added additional cleaning and disinfecting protocols, we’re conducting wellness checks at every entrance, and we’ve reconfigured common areas to allow for social distancing. We’ve also added convenient clinic hours. All you need to do is choose the type of appointment you’re most comfortable with.
Choose between two types of immunization appointments
- Immunization-only appointments: Get in and get out quickly with an immunization-only appointment. These visits are scheduled directly with the experienced nurses who administer all the shots, and often take less than 15 minutes.
- Well-child visits: Well-child visits, especially for infants and toddlers, are an important way to ensure that your child’s growth and development are on track, and they help you stay on top of immunization schedules. A well-child visit is also a good opportunity to discuss any questions or concerns you have with your child's doctor.
But wait – what if I don’t know which immunizations my child needs?
That’s no problem. Key immunizations are given from infancy to 2 years, 4-5 years, 11-12 years and at 16 years, and include:
- Diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (DTaP)
- Poliovirus (IPV)
- Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV)
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (Hib)
- Hepatitis B (Hep B)
- Hepatitis A (Hep A)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Meningococcal vaccination
If you’ve always taken your child to Olivia Hospital & Clinic for their immunizations, we’ll have all their records on file. So, we’ll be able to tell you what shots are up next.
If you’ve gotten care at other clinics, we can work with those providers – with your permission – to get access to your child’s health records. If you have questions about when or why specific vaccines are recommended, your doctor can walk you through it.
Making the most of your medical exam:
- Be prepared. Write down you questions and concerns.
- Your medical history is important information.
- Bring a list of your medications.
- Feel free to bring a family member or friend with you, sometimes it is helpful to have another pair of ears listening with you.
We offer care coordinators to help you walk through the process of test and concerns. If you would like to talk with one of our coordinators, please let the Doctor or Nurse know at the time of your visit or call us! We are here to help you.
Care Coordinator helps:
- Patients with two or more chronic conditions
- Who need some extra help managing appointments, medications.
- Questions you may have about what to do with health information.
- With frequent contact, they guide you through the confusion of healthcare.
There are many benefits from using our Care Coordinator. They may suggest the addition of other healthcare professionals to the patient’s care team. Through frequent contact, and helping the patient understand their condition and what they can do to care for themselves, they aim to help patients return to a healthier state or to live as well as possible with their condition.
Annual Medicare Wellness Visit
Did you know that Medicare covers a one-time “Welcome to Medicare” screening visit and an “Annual Wellness Visit?” Both of these visits have no co-pay or deductibles applied and are a great way to improve your health. Your Wellness Visit will include a complete health history review and many other services. To make an appointment for more info about your annual Medicare Wellness Visit call 800-916-1836 to make an appointment.
If you need help selecting a primary care provider call, 1-800-916-1836 and ask for our care coordinators.