We are here to care for the whole family, no matter your age.
Family medicine specialists are here to get to know your family, from babies to grandparents.
Our providers are here to help with:
- Routine physicals
- Regular check ups
- Baby wellness
- School and athletic physicals
- Urgent care
Our team of Family Practice providers partner with you to maintain and improve your health. We offer knowledgeable care to all generations in the family. Whether you need a yearly physical or frequent visits to monitor a temporary or chronic health condition, we are here for you.
While working with you, we can assure you and your family receive immunizations on schedule as well as timely health screenings that prevent problems down the road. These screenings offer early detection of many health conditions that may require attention.
Making the most of your medical exam:
- Be prepared. Write down you questions and concerns.
- Your medical history is important information.
- Bring a list of your medications.
- Feel free to bring a family member or friend with you, sometimes it is helpful to have another pair of ears listening with you.
We offer care coordinators to help you walk through the process of test and concerns. If you would like to talk with one of our coordinators, please let the Doctor or Nurse know at the time of your visit or call us! We are here to help you.
Care Coordinator helps:
- Patients with two or more chronic conditions
- Who need some extra help managing appointments, medications.
- Questions you may have about what to do with health information.
- With frequent contact, they guide you through the confusion of healthcare.
There are many benefits from using our Care Coordinator. They may suggest the addition of other healthcare professionals to the patient’s care team. Through frequent contact, and helping the patient understand their condition and what they can do to care for themselves, they aim to help patients return to a healthier state or to live as well as possible with their condition.
Annual Medicare Wellness Visit
Did you know that Medicare covers a one-time “Welcome to Medicare” screening visit and an “Annual Wellness Visit?” Both of these visits have no co-pay or deductibles applied and are a great way to improve your health. Your Wellness Visit will include a complete health history review and many other services. To make an appointment for more info about your annual Medicare Wellness Visit call 800-916-1836 to make an appointment.
If you need help selecting a primary care provider call, 1-800-916-1836 and ask for our care coordinators.